Visa stamp at Delhi consulate

arshjit

Registered Users (C)
I will get my H1 B extension documents in other two weeks. My wife is going to India and she will get her H4 visa stamped there at delhi consulate.

Is it ok If I send my passport with her to delhi consulate for my H1 stamping.

I made 30k last year. will it be a problem to get visa stamp.

I have last 6 pay stubs with good salary will it help.

Can I get my and my family's visa stamped from canada if yes what is bar coded DS156. and what are the other documents required

Thanks for your help

Originally posted by arshjit
I will get my H1 B extension documents in other two weeks. My wife is going to India and she will get her H4 visa stamped there at delhi consulate.

Is it ok If I send my passport with her to delhi consulate for my H1 stamping.

I made 30k last year. will it be a problem to get visa stamp.

I have last 6 pay stubs with good salary will it help.

Can I get my and my family's visa stamped from canada if yes what is bar coded DS156. and what are the other documents required

Thanks for your help

Are U cr*zy? Never, Never send your passport out of the country for no reason.

Services of the counsulate is for people in the respective country.

You have the option of going to Delhi and applying or applying in a 3rd country or (assuming your current H1 has expired less then 1 yr. back) you can apply for revalidation in US.

Refer to the posts in H1 issues at consulate and general revalidation forum.

Thanks for the advice. Is it possible to get it stamped from Canada. My first H1B was stamped in INDIA which expired in Jan 2004

yes if u have a degreee from US...

I heard that Canadian consultate entertain only those h1 stampings that are for people who have their qualifying degrees from US. If u have a degree from outside US, with a eval... don't go to Canada.

In any case if ur. stamping in CA is denied, you should be prepared to depart for ur. home country from the stamping.

will_get_there
--------------------
Just an opinion, not a advise. I am not a lawyer, contact one if you need expert help.