Visa sponsorship

kumaran@umkc.ed

I sponsored my brother-in-law in 2007 for US visa and he got 10 years visa. He has recently come to US for the second time and has convinced my wife to file for divorce. Can I withdraw the 2007 sponsorship that made his to be granted 10 year visa. Will he have to leave the country if I withdraw sponsorship? Finally how can I withdraw sponsorship? Please help me with this. Thanks in advance.

What kind of visa are you talking about? What country are you from? Visitor visa are self sponsored!

Visitor's Visa Sponsership For My Aunt

My mother expired when i was 15 years old and we are taken care of my maternal grand parents.I got married and came to U.S 6 years back. We have G.C and now i want to sponser for my mother's sister who is still unmarried.Will she be able to get a visitor's visa.What documents are required for the sponsership.Appreciate any reply!

Visa Cancellation

If that is B Visa it is self sponsored. If it was a visa sponsored by any other person, after filing certain forms you can transfer. You may find information here .

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice.You may take up a legal advice before your application process.

I sponsored my brother-in-law in 2007 for US visa and he got 10 years visa. He has recently come to US for the second time and has convinced my wife to file for divorce. Can I withdraw the 2007 sponsorship that made his to be granted 10 year visa. Will he have to leave the country if I withdraw sponsorship? Finally how can I withdraw sponsorship? Please help me with this. Thanks in advance.