visa screen certificate

bindu.j

i am a nurse .i passed cgfns .toefl , nclex rn ,holding rn licence in ny..i will take tse next month.at present i am in usa with my husband(L2 VISA).i am planning to apply for change of status and visa screen this month since i have a job offer.i would like to know within howmany months i have to present visascreen certificate.what is the maximum allowed time period.
thank you
bindu

From what I have heard, USCIS would request VS 3 to 12 months after I-485 received. So prepare and pass TSE ASAP, otherwise they may denied your case very soon.

need info reg visascreen

Hello Attorney,

I am a PT from India presently in usa on h-4 visa.

I got a NPTE license exam's eligibility letter from Michigan Board and planning to write exam in 1st week of August.

I also passed toefl, twe with a required score and waiting for TSE results in 1 week of july.

I got a fulltime job offer from healthcare recruiting agency and they are ready to sponser a greencard for me.

As we know recently 50000 immigrant visas released for RN/PT. I like to know the best process I should follow to file GC to take the advantage of these new visas as well as avoid rfe's for not having visascreen and lisense in hand?

Last edited by a moderator:
harleyd said that USCIS would request VS 3 to 12 months after I-485 received.

Should the visa screen be effective (not expired) by the time of getting the green card approved.

PT Michigan

hi Priya
Can you provide your employer name. I am also looking for a employer in Michigan.
Thanks

Visa Screen?

I am a PT from India currently in US on H4. I am appearing for NPTE soon from MI. For GC application would i still need Visa Screen if i get a PT license? Do i need to take TOEFL and TSE for the GC process?

Thanks
DP

GC Sponser

priyajaju said:
Hello Attorney,

I am a PT from India presently in usa on h-4 visa.

I got a NPTE license exam's eligibility letter from Michigan Board and planning to write exam in 1st week of August.

I also passed toefl, twe with a required score and waiting for TSE results in 1 week of july.

I got a fulltime job offer from healthcare recruiting agency and they are ready to sponser a greencard for me.

As we know recently 50000 immigrant visas released for RN/PT. I like to know the best process I should follow to file GC to take the advantage of these new visas as well as avoid rfe's for not having visascreen and lisense in hand?

Hi Priya,

Can you send me the contact info of the healthcare recruiting agency?

Thanks
DP