Visa Revalidation

Nrupendra

Registered Users (C)
I have a questions on Visa Revalidation. My situation is as follows:

1) Me and My Wife has Visa Stamping till 31 March 2002. With company 'A'.

2) Company 'A' got new H1 and H4 for us with a validity till July 2004.

3)I left Company 'A' and Joined Company 'B' in the Month of June 2002.

4)Company 'B' filed for my H1 and I received my H1 in December, 2002. Then I came to know that Company 'B' did not file H4 for my wife. So I filed for my Wife's H4 in December, 2002.

5) I sent my Passport+H1 to St. Louis for Visa Re-Validation on Decmber 20th, 2002. In the application I mentioned that My Wife is with me. But I did not submit her passport as she do not have H4 with Company B.

Questions:

I did not get a stamped visa so far. Does the point (5) will create problem in me getting a Visa stamping ?

Do my wife need to go out of country to get a stamping on her passport, if she gets H4 before March 31 2003, and we send her passport for Visa Revalidation to st. Louis ?

How long should I wait before contacting state department, since its already 2 months ?

any reponse is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

:confused: :confused:

WRONG THREAD

THIS THREAD IS DEVOTED TO POLITICAL ASYLUM MATTERS. I DOUBT ANYONE HERE HAS ANY INSIGHT INTO YOUR SITUATION. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOU SHOULD VISIT OTHER THREADS WHERE YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER SHOT. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Last edited by a moderator: