Visa Revalidation Question ??

dkal

Registered Users (C)
My Labor certification is in federal. Meanwhile i want to travel but my visa stamp has expired on Oct 2003 on the passport. But i have a valid visa I-797 till Nov 2006

Where should i get my visa revalidation stamped ? My home country - india (bombay) or i can get it done in Mexico or canada and what are the chances of approval also any other info regd the visa revalidation in this country will also help

Thanks in advance
dkal

dkal said:
Where should i get my visa revalidation stamped ? My home country - india (bombay) or i can get it done in Mexico or canada and what are the chances of approval also any other info regd the visa revalidation in this country will also help
Thanks in advance
dkal

It can be done in Canada / Mexico, You have to take early appointment for that. Only problem is sometime they will refuse to issue Visa (any reason whatsoever) & in that case you have to travel to Mumbai for your Stamping. SO the best thing is, whenever you are planning to Visit home, get it stamped. Its easy there.

Take your Visa approval & supporting docs with you

I-797
Letter from your employer
2 latest Pay stubs
IT return
proof of residence / DL
Marriage / Birth Cert for H4s

H1b 7th Revalidation with Canadian PR

All,

Anyone in situation like me or had already done 7th year extension in Canada, specifically Toronto please respond.

I am landed immigrant in Canada and have Canadian PR Card.
I have my 7th year H1-B extension and want to revalidate H1-B visa in Toronto, Canada.

1. In H1-B Visa appointment confirmation letter its mentioned that one should have "Proof of Income / Ties to Canada" and following Canadian document are generally useful to establish ties:
-It is mandatory Current letter of employment
-Pay slip and tax document
-Property deeds
-PR Card
-Montly Bank Statement

Out of above list, I only have PR Card as I have never worked in Canada, but work and live in US.

Can I Revalidate 7th Year H1-B in Canada ?

2. If anyone in same situation as mine, has gone through this, could you share your experience and list documents and question that you were asked?

Thank You.
Vive

Visa revalidation

What are the changes of passport getting stamped for my family if they travel and i do not travel to india. They also have oct 2003 visa stamped on their passport. Their approval is also valid till 11-06.

What will happen if they travel and their changes of getting the visa stamped in mumbai ?

Any other info is greatly appreciated

Thanks
dkal