Visa rejected - Congressman letter

pstalsania

Registered Users (C)
Hi

My Parent's in law appreared for visa yesterday, as they have small business and no standard bank statement and other documentation like retired government officer like pension etc..they rejected.

The reason we for coming to usa we give for tourism but actually my wife is preganant.

Now they are planing to reappear.

Question.
1. Is it advisable to contact congressman for referance letter?
2. Is it advisable to give one more reason of preganancy?
3. Is it advisable to get doctor letter for help?
4. How to prove financial ability for business man, I mean can we use affidivate of business profit & loss statement?
5. They have farms also, and we give farming proof .Does is makes and nagative impact?
6. Is it advisable to put some money in bank momentory and get healthy statement?
7. Please advice any other point also....

Thanks
Pankaj

1. No i would advise not to go for congressman letter.

2. Yes they should have applied on this ground as first reason to visit you.

3. Yes get letter from doctor with expected date of delivery.

4. Affidavit for business wont help. What type of business he has ? May be I can advise you.

5. They should provide "J" forms (Aadhti's receipts) for the agriculture income. These are taken as additional income and positive impact.

6. No that wont help. He should rather show the statements with all transaction for atleast 3 months. Closing amount of Rs. 5 lakhs has no meaning if your running balance in last months was few thousands

7. They can also produce property papers, rent receipts etc..

Be careful when you give pregnancy as a reason for visit, this issue has been discussed at length elsewhere in this forum.

pstalsania said:
My parent's in law have transport business.

They can produce RC's of the vehicles, National permits, Letter from transport union, Registration with Municipality and sale-tax, and other receipts connected with vehicles.