VIsa Question

ally33

Me and my husband have been married for 2 and a half years and we love each other alot. He is from the Netherlands and i am fromthe USA. He recivedhis k-3 visa a few months ago and now he is afraid to leave Holland to live In America. I can't live in Holland because I have children and they can't leave America. He wants to stay married to me but just live in Holland until the kids are grown, which willbe in about 6 years. We don't want a divorce and he said he would give his K-3 visa back to the INS. He has a good job in Holland and his family is there as well so he would rather live in the Netherlands but stay married to me. Can he just give his visa back to the INS and just visit me on holidays and me visit him on holidays? I know this sounds messed up and it is messed up but neither one of us wants to let go. Couldn't he still visit on the visa waver program and not need a visa? He doesn't want visa to live here because he has no intentions of living here. His job just promoted him and he is set. I can always visit him, but he wants to visit here too because he loves my family too. Please tell us what to do. He is giving back the K-3 but he would still like to visit for about 2 weeks from time to time until I can move to Holland, which I can't do now:(((((((((((