Visa Query

mottusingh

Registered Users (C)
I would be most likely getting a February or March Interview date.

My wife is carrying and if doctors advices, she might not be able to travel for her interview. She is here on H-4 and myself on H-1.

My question is if I go first(alone) for the Interview and schedule an Interview for her later, what will happen to her status(H-4), since my H-1 will be terminated(once I get the clearence for GC).

Thanx you all guys ...AJ

Hold off your interview

Hello,

I am not sure and don\'t want to discourage you. But I think, if her name is already included in your application, you both have to attend the interview together. That\'s what I was told in my case - although I had a different reason. Good luck!

Thanx Shri

I will be most likely holding off if, the interview date is when she cannot travel, but wanted to have other options open.

I have been trying to reach the consulate in New Delhi but I am not able to speak to anyone. The other concern is, as of now doctor has said she can travel till last week of february, but if by the time the actual date is allocated and doctor decides because of her condition she should not travel, then can we change the date at the last moment?

Thanks for your response Shri.

...AJ