visa overstay and case dismissed NEED serious HELP!

jasonvorhees

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Back in 2001 I went to the US on the VWP (Visa Waiver Program), I was 16 years old back then, I went to the United States to know around and from there I went to Vancouver, Canada for skying and snowboarding, I overstayed on the US after comming back from Canada, I overstayed for 13 or 14 days because I went there by myself my parents stayed home I was way too young and thought a couple days wouldnt affect anything, besides that my I94 form was lost so I did not know the exact date of departure but knew it was somewhere around the time i left.

Back home, in 2005 my father had a gun in his car, I was with him on the car, police stopped us and charged us both with it, later on 2007 the charge on my was totally dismissed and I got a letter from the court saying I was not guilty and my name was not injured and all of that.

I know in the DS-156 I have to put YES when they ask you if I was arrested, correct?

I work for the government in my home country, earn big money, have ties, bank statements, I want to get a visitor visa to visit Miami for a week.

Do you know if they will give it to me? Even with the 2001 overstay when I was 16 and the case dismissed in my home country?

The question about being arrested, do they ask if you was arrested on the US or in your home country too?

I was planing on take the canadian pictures to the Embassy where I could show them I went to sky when I was 16, I was also planing on showing em the bank statements and work receipts.

What are the chances of getting a B2 or visitor visa under my circumstances?