Visa got rejected twice.. Plz help .

peyag

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys:

My mom was rejected twice her visitor visa.

To explain the scenario in detail..

She is basically from chennai and 65 yrs old. First time when she applied she appeared in delhi consulate.

My husband was sponsoring her visa. The consular in delhi asked for my paper, which she did not carry, so got her visa rejected in 214 (B), but the letter the consular gave stated that the documents were not sufficient.

After 2 months (i.e) last week, she applied from chennai.

She carried all her home documents, fixed deposit, her pension papers etc.
And me and my husband provided the bank statements, related letters, etc..

her visa was again rejected, the reason stated was, that home documents and financial papers doesnt act as support document.

The consular asked how old is my brother and what does my father do in India. after answering those questions, she got rejected.

My father & mother both are retired Govt. Employees and my brother is 38 years old and lives in India.

I dont know what other document would secure her visa.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Peya

peyag said:
The consular in delhi asked for my paper, which she did not carry, so got her visa rejected in 214 (B), but the letter the consular gave stated that the documents were not sufficient

How they got this communication ? As per I know, embassy would never send any letter to persons rejected in 214 (b).

peyag said:
her visa was again rejected, the reason stated was, that home documents and financial papers doesnt act as support document.

Unbelieveable !! There must be some communication gap...

beleive this!!!! Chennai consulate - ?????

beleive this!!!! Chennai consulate - ?????

My mother-in-law went with all documents and got rejected first. She was told 214(B)...

Second time, my both in-laws with all documents rejcted without any reason. The translator told my in-laws the officer do not want to issue visa. No interview questions in the interview and were rejected with no reason in 2 minutes time.

This can happen only in Chennai consulate!!!!

I am breaking my mind what to do next????? :mad: :mad: :mad:

My mom's visa also rejected.

Hello Saravi:

My mom's visa also got rejected on December 28th. She is a widow and has taken all documents, but, they never took time to see the documents.

After a few questions, they took the decision to reject.

If you have found any ideas or any ways, I request you to please share with me.

Thanks in advance,
Diwakar.

Not sure why, and what reason they make bases for their decissions,
I believe doc from ur side + doc from their side that ties them and makeclear that they will return back to home country and having no intention to be immigrant. I think they doughted in somthing, plz revise ur doc+ reason+ visa non-immigrant form , whats inside what is conflicting.

My parents are waiting for interview, I am sharing if it help u,

plz note, they are waiting for interview, and they are not in india,

carefully revise all doc ur side +
their side(thier personal affidavit+bank+property+investments etc, any doc that ties them from home county, they should file affidavit stating that who they are what they are and reason for visit, very small short form that makes their case strong that they have no reason to stay their more than specific period . i.e 3 months, and they have to back country becase...balh blah reason) +
visa form they all stick with same story with no conflict or confusing, or making any doughts that they have any intentions to be immigrant.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Make two files, with front index and put following document.

1. Reference letter to Consulate General to issue visa for parents (check Immihelp.com web site for sample)

2. One formal letter to ur parents inviting to visit here.

3. Two seperate 134 for both mom/dad (Notorized)

4. Bank certificate - ask ur bank to issue Immigration sponser letter with(open date, current balance, Last year total deposit, u must mention and double check that they write 12/last year total deposit, I have lot of difficulties with moran bank staff about last year total deposit)

5. Employment letter

6. Recent Pay Stubs copies

7. Your 485 approval letteror or (GC copy both side) / if 485 pending then receipt+EADcopy+140 approval or receipt

8. Your Pasport copy (All pages) after stamp i55

9. Your birth certificate

10. W2 - last two year (optional- send them it will make case strong)

11. Tax return Last two year (optional / but must in self employed case)

12. recent bank statements copies (optional)

make good file presentation,
make it two files one for consulate (Orginal doc 134 notorized and bank + empl letter), one for ur parents during interview incase,
put Index on top + put color tabs and write page numbers to easy access, Explain all document to ur parents very well, ur parents should keep their with u during interview if they ask.

tips: I used presentation book 24 pages available at office-Depot/Officemax.
http://www.officemax.com/max/soluti...hType=product&searchString=presentation+book+
advantage no metal clips, no holes, paper just slides inside transprent plastic pocket, and file is compact to send. plus small color tabs are available stick on each item page top to bottom, so it can be read even file is closed, if they need to find doc put index on front top of file.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator: