Visa Expired, GermanTransit Visa with AP...possible?

MrCoolz

Registered Users (C)
My visa is expired and planning to travel to India using my AP - Apparently, I need to get a German Transit Visa since I'm travelling by Lufthansa. My questions are,

1.- do they issue Transit visas with APs(becos its not mentioned in their website anywhere reg APs) - just says dont apply for transit visa if your US visa is expired.
2. - If I'm able to get transit visa - how does that work, since I travel back from India again on Lufthansa - does it mean I should I get 2 sets of transit visas for both ways?

Any inputs will be appreciated.
-

MrCoolz said:
My visa is expired and planning to travel to India using my AP - Apparently, I need to get a German Transit Visa since I'm travelling by Lufthansa. My questions are,

1.- do they issue Transit visas with APs(becos its not mentioned in their website anywhere reg APs) - just says dont apply for transit visa if your US visa is expired.
2. - If I'm able to get transit visa - how does that work, since I travel back from India again on Lufthansa - does it mean I should I get 2 sets of transit visas for both ways?

Any inputs will be appreciated.
-

why you applying for transit visa, if they are saying dont apply