Visa dates current and family is in India

TooMuchWorried

Registered Users (C)
Gurus! Please help me.

My I-140 is pending and visa dates are current, but my wife and daughter are in India unable to come before 31st July. What should I do?

Can I file for me now and later on for them when they arrive (what happens if visa dates are not current at that time)? Would they face any re-entry problem with their H4 visa? Is it wise to convert to premium for I-240 now?

Thank you in advance,

Gurus! Please help me.

My I-140 is pending and visa dates are current, but my wife and daughter are in India unable to come before 31st July. What should I do?
-----------------file your I-485
Can I file for me now and later on for them when they arrive (what happens if visa dates are not current at that time)? Would they face any re-entry problem with their H4 visa?
----------------------------if they have valid H4 visa and you remain on H1 status then they can enter on H4
Is it wise to convert to premium for I-140 now?
--------------you can do it or file I-485 with I-140 filing reciept copy
Thank you in advance,
*** The big problem will be that PD may not be current when they are back to US and they will not be able to file I-485 if PD is not current .FYI nobody knows how the PD is going to be in future and it is expected that PD will again retrogress and in that situation you have to remain on H1 status and they have to be on H4 status, you may have to file H1 extensions and your wife and daughter H4 extensions till your PD again becomes current. *** Best option is to call them back to US NOW and file your I-485 and dependents I-485 with your I-485