• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bultin for July 2013

what do you expect for the bultin of july ?

i expect current for all CN of africa :cool:

Bro I am praying my guts off that we all become current in July.

The bulletin comes out on the 15th of every month BUT from previous experience (and of course gabam diligently peppering the KCC with phone calls lol), we should expect to know where we stand by the 12th May.

Let us all hold hands and our breaths and pray July becomes current for us all.

It's surprising how one forgets about the bulletin once they get their interview date. I've been preoccupied with preparations. Good luck guys and I hope it becomes current for all.

what does it mean current bro

Current basically means that the KCC has done away with the cut-off numbers of the monthly visa bulletin and all the numbers that haven't been called up for an interview will be called for an interview (if the forms were submitted after selection).

Current basically means that the KCC has done away with the cut-off numbers of the monthly visa bulletin and all the numbers that haven't been called up for an interview will be called for an interview (if the forms were submitted after selection).
let say if all CN is current in July how will they assign interview slots.

let say if all CN is current in July how will they assign interview slots.

That's up to the KCC to decide and also on how many people sent back their forms for processing.

They'll know how to do it as they have done so for years.

10 days to goooooo , are u ready momooo ?

Bro I am keeping my fingers crossed and prayers going for July to become current for all of us. The anxiety is getting to me lol

It's like I want to "know" about the interview so I can start preparing the final documents and medical and start handing over some of my work to one of my staff and training them.

You know it'd be nice if there was a get-together in the US for DV winners at some point.

we will meet someplace in the east coast for sure bro !

Sounds good man. I'll be in Pennsylvania (Allentown/Macungie) then join my brother in Maryland as soon as I get my GC because Allentown doesn't have much i.e. its a quiet place with not many amenities unless one drives to NYC or Philadelphia.