• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for November 2015

alban

It is published visa bulletin for December interviews.

AFRICA 14,500 Except: Egypt: 13,000 Ethiopia: 12,200

ASIA 3,600 Except: Nepal: 2,550

EUROPE 14,000

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3

OCEANIA 525

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 625

Last edited:
hi to all,am new here but have been following from outside.with this speed are we sure to reach af441**?

The speed is irrelevant at this point - but the question is will we reach AF44XXX. It is too early to be certain, but as a guess I would say we should get there.

I think that from now and on Visa bulletin cut off will continue only with 1500-2000 Case numbers. I'm talking only about EU. This is my opinion.

@Britsimon This is a very helpful table. Thank you for all that you do. I'm applying for DV2017 and was looking in your table for any information on the embassy in Nassau, Bahamas but I didn't see it included in there. Can you point me in the right direction to get those stats? I know our region is small but I'm hoping something would be available.

@Britsimon This is a very helpful table. Thank you for all that you do. I'm applying for DV2017 and was looking in your table for any information on the embassy in Nassau, Bahamas but I didn't see it included in there. Can you point me in the right direction to get those stats? I know our region is small but I'm hoping something would be available.

It is too small to be statistically helpful to you. If your case is accurately presented and you meet the requirements, you will pass. Don't worry about it.

Are you from North America region? You're the first NA I've ever seen!