• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for March? Today?

Hi radovic,
I was checking consistently and finally the results are out. Lucky that your case number is current. Same here as well..My case number is also current for April. But the issue is that I have not seen the updated NL2 in my entrant status check. Are you in the same boat? Or will it take some time to update in our records?
Please let me know,

Thank you,

You will need to wait 2-3 business days until they update that page too!
Probably early next week.

our number became current today too. Will all those with current numbers get interview dates soon, as in next week or so, or are interview dates given out in ascending order so those of us with current numbers could find out at different times?

our number became current today too. Will all those with current numbers get interview dates soon, as in next week or so, or are interview dates given out in ascending order so those of us with current numbers could find out at different times?

The interview dates will be available for everyone who is current in April at once.

Hello everyone,

Has anybody of you guys, who's current for April, received 2 NL yet? Just wonder if I should start sweating bullets:)

no. Just wait until beginning of next week! :D

Next week sounds good, and so does April:) Our number is EU201200029xxx, I thought they were going to process us no earlier than June 2012, what a pleasant surprise I should say:) Radovic, good luck to you, sir!

Lists of Documents required before interview for CP!!!

Everyone,
I am going back to my country for CP. I am wondering what documents should I prepare before I face the interview. How important is it to include my previous years tax forms/W-2/pay stubs/offer letter as a part of the documents? FYI, I am a F-1 student and on my CPT right now.If you have any list of documents suggestions that I might required before interview, I would highly appreciate that!!!

Thank you,

Everyone,
I am going back to my country for CP. I am wondering what documents should I prepare before I face the interview. How important is it to include my previous years tax forms/W-2/pay stubs/offer letter as a part of the documents? FYI, I am a F-1 student and on my CPT right now.If you have any list of documents suggestions that I might required before interview, I would highly appreciate that!!!

Thank you,

Here you go: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html

I would also suggest that you check the website of the embassy you are going to have your interview at.