• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

visa bulletin for june/july "egypt"

michaelatef2005

Registered Users (C)
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,i've noticed in the bulletin that egypt is going on very slowly,and so i'm asking if any body knows y?,and i also doubt as my case number is AF28### ,is there a possibilty that my number won't come?,and they won't schedule an interview 4 me .
thnks 4 help

of course yes! your number had not been current in 06. i know that is not good news..but a reality. but we should keep our hopes until the last

nooooo,my number was current in 2006,they toook untill AF33900 in augast06,and my number is AF28###,so in 06 my number was current but this year there is sloe processing so i'm worried,do u think they will make the same figure as 06,by the way wat is ur number ?,are u from egypt????

this was 4 september as they returned to previous cases with incomplete papers 2 re-interview them,but if u seee augast06 bulletin u will find that they reached 33900,regarding u wat is ur case no????