• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for June/July 2007

What it meant by it? PLZ EXPLAIN

Cut-off numbers for July are out!

AFRICA 35,500 Except: Egypt: 22,600 Ethiopia 22,900 Nigeria 16,150
ASIA 7,750
EUROPE 23,000 Except: Ukraine 13,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 12
OCEANIA 1,800
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 2,500

full bulletin @: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3236.html#

Good luck everyone

Hi, I am a DV2008 winner, Case no2008AS00012xxx.
So , what is meant by cyt out number? plz explain.
SOHANA

Hi, I am a DV2008 winner, Case no2008AS00012xxx.
So , what is meant by cyt out number? plz explain.
SOHANA

Hi sohana. Current cut-off is for DV-2007. So, it will help you to estimate when you are likely to have interview next year.
They start to process DV-2008 case from this October.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plz Estimate Fr Me

Hi sohana. Current cut-off is for DV-2007. So, it will help you to estimate when you are likely to have interview next year.
They start to process DV-2008 case from this October.

Can u tell when will be mine.? My country is Bangladesh
SOHANA

It's too early to estimate when your number will be current for DV2008, since it hasn't started yet. Your number is rather high, though, and it is possible your number will not come up. You can look at past history to get an idea, but if next year is anything like DV2006 or DV2007, the priority ranking will not reach your number soon enough. Please don't give up hope, though. You still have a chance and maybe next year will be different.

Good luck to all.

I read from archived bulletin September 2006, it stated CURRENT in the row, and not number, unlike in previous month it stated 7,700 for ASIA. What does it mean? does it mean any number?
Thank you and need your enlightenment.

Regards,
Anton - Jakarta

I read from archived bulletin September 2006, it stated CURRENT in the row, and not number, unlike in previous month it stated 7,700 for ASIA. What does it mean? does it mean any number?
Thank you and need your enlightenment.

Regards,
Anton - Jakarta

Hello friends,
next july i hope inshalla i will sit for interview as according to current number for july as 7750.I am the winner from bangladesh for fiscal year 2007DV and my case is 7xxx and after waiting more then 1 year,atlast in july, it is current now.:D.

Rank number

yes, i have been following the visa bulletin . but i want a better explanation about the DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately : Egypt, Nigeria and ethopian? And also since it is going to stop by sept will my number 27k be considered?
thank you