• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

visa bulletin for Asia

hi pani,

13300 for Asia and then Current for the last two months. what is youe case number; but in code?

movaffgh bashi,

Last edited by a moderator:
Salam pegah

HI

my case no is 16xxx, i also think the last two months will become current.
Lets hope for the best, have you done your medical? or u want to wait till it your no become current.:)

hi pani,
not yet. what about you? where did you choose for interview?
but Levelheaded, let us know from which country are you?
may we could exchange our views in mohajersara.

good luck,

hi pegah

hi
I didn't mention any us consulate, lets see if my no become current they should choose the place of my interview.
:)

hi,
why you didn't? is there any logical reason behind it? did you write to KCC & inform them? do they really choose for you? sorry, alot of questions!! any way be successful.

hi pegah

Hi

I don't live in Iran, i have been living outside iran since i was 19 years old. Since i had to fly down to dubai or turkey for my interview, i just mention the name of the country where i live so it will be easier for me to atttend the interview in the same country where i live today rather than going somewhere else for my interview.
I contacted KCC when i sent my forms and they told me if my no become current they will select a us consulate in the same country where i live today so there is no problem. In a way it might be better for me because there is a heavy rush in the us embassy in Abu dhabi or turkey, some Iranian case get pendind for months due to administrative process i hope i will not face such situation, provided if my no become current.
:)

good luck