Visa Bulletin for April

Really sad

Yes you are right. The date for EB3 worldwide didnt move a single day. This means that they have high demand of the visa numbers (if this is not any game plan). But we dont see any approvals at all in the forums and elsewhere.
If the 245(i) cases are that much then we will see the visa numbers will become unavailable in the next couple of months. If it goes unavailable then we are totally doomed for the next 2-3 years provided there is not new law.

Its really a great pain that they are dealing the legals and illegals within the same category and they dont know the difference.
How can we raise our voices to be heard that we are in great pain just because of this retrogression. Waiting for one VB to the other and loosing and building hopes.
Dont really know what we should do.

Good Luck to all.

where do I check my current status

Per the april bulletin, USCIS is now processing eb2 applications as of jul 03. My priority is sept 02, who can I call to find out what is happening with my application.
any details and ph #s would be appreciated..
thanks,
nakul

nkjohri said:
Per the april bulletin, USCIS is now processing eb2 applications as of jul 03. My priority is sept 02, who can I call to find out what is happening with my application.
any details and ph #s would be appreciated..
thanks,
nakul

India? It is Jul 02 not 03.

Last edited by a moderator: