Visa Bulletin Feb

It's indeed frustrating! I cannot wait to find out the reason behind it and more important, probable prediction as to when it will move again. It's killing me that I can do nothing but sit and wait. Any clue or suggestion as to the non-moving visa bulletin for NIW category is welcome! We deserve an answer!

In the Visa bulletin, under employment based, when they say, "China", "India" or any other country, do they mean country of birth? What if my country of birth is either of those countries but I'm a permanent resident of a non-retrogressed country such as Canada? Does it help in any fashion?

GG_007

go_getter007 said:
In the Visa bulletin, under employment based, when they say, "China", "India" or any other country, do they mean country of birth? What if my country of birth is either of those countries but I'm a permanent resident of a non-retrogressed country such as Canada? Does it help in any fashion?

GG_007
It matters to the birth certificate, is your country category- even if you are a citizen of canada, but born in china or india you fall under that category.

good_y said:
It matters to the birth certificate, is your country category- even if you are a citizen of canada, but born in china or india you fall under that category.

for real? that is crazy!! I guess they have to play it fair for other countries..but is crazt non the less