Visa availability

mgcho

Registered Users (C)
Being an EB3 ROW filer, when do you think employment based EB3 will become current in which visa bulletin? Would new 2009 FY visa become available in October bulletin which will be out early october or November bulletin which will be out early November?
Thank you.

Being an EB3 ROW filer, when do you think employment based EB3 will become current in which visa bulletin? Would new 2009 FY visa become available in October bulletin which will be out early october or November bulletin which will be out early November?
With new DOS procedure to give all unused EB1-2 visas to oversubscribed countries, EB3 will never be current.

Could you please provide the link to new DOS procedure

With new DOS procedure to give all unused EB1-2 visas to oversubscribed countries, EB3 will never be current.

Hi voldemarv,
Could you please provide the link to new DOS procedure

But I am EB3 ROW. How would it impact on mine when 2009 quota is available in Oct?:confused:
Your question was "when EB3 raw will become current". My answer is "never", because there is no spillover from EB2 to EB3. If you want to know when YOUR priority day will become current - that's completely different question and I'm not making any queses.