Visa Availability

markgma

Registered Users (C)
My PD is current FEB/2002, I sent a request and got a letter from Nebraska. It was said that "the service is waiting for Visa Availability.". I don't know how to assign the visa number, I think my pd is current and they should give me a vias number. Any ideas. Thanks a lot!

In the same boat.

My PD is Feb 2002 and is current. I got "your case should be processed in the first quarter of FY07" from washington though NSC said my case has been assigned to an officer and are pending review.

Please keep me uptodate also

Hi ,

I am also in same status, my PD was Feb 6, 2002 from California Service center, I have my 485 already filed and waiting for Visa availibility.

Not sure how long this will take, for last three months I saw for EB3 category absolutly no movements. If you have any update on this...please update.

Thanks in advance, :)

VISA Availability??

markgma said:
My PD is current FEB/2002, I sent a request and got a letter from Nebraska. It was said that "the service is waiting for Visa Availability.". I don't know how to assign the visa number, I think my pd is current and they should give me a vias number. Any ideas. Thanks a lot!

I got the same thing from USCIS and I am stuck?Does anyone know abt this?

approved !!!

Hi: guys;

Finally, I got the approval notice for my case. ( Email was received by Oct 4, 2006, and looks like case was approved by Oct 3, 2006).

If your PD is current and should receive the approval very soon. Otherwise, your name check must be pending.

Good Luck for everybody!

markgma said:

Finally, I got the approval notice for my case. ( Email was received by Oct 4, 2006, and looks like case was approved by Oct 3, 2006).

If your PD is current and should receive the approval very soon. Otherwise, your name check must be pending.

Good Luck for everybody!

Congrats!

markgma said:

Good Luck for everybody!

How long ago was your I-485 filed? How did you send an inquiry? I sent my I-485 application in Juky 2006, will it make sense for me to send an inquiry?

Please share, thanks

According to immigrationwatch.com, which I have no reasons to distrust, most I-485 cases filed around Feb 2005 have been approved. Maybe my hurdle may be now the dreadful name checking and security thing. "Lucky" as I am, I won't be surprised if I wait for another 2 years waiting for this *7$_#$_)$#)&*% !!

I485--Adjustment of Status (Nebraska Service Center), lin051045****

Based on the processing records of the same type of cases in this center, statistics analysis shows:
Percentage of cases filed around your case's filing date which have been approved:
57.46%

Most (>75%) cases similar to yours had been approved before:
01/26/06

g2wantsgc said:
How long ago was your I-485 filed? How did you send an inquiry? I sent my I-485 application in Juky 2006, will it make sense for me to send an inquiry?

Please share, thanks