visa appointment in telugu

sunir

hi

iam trying to get an visa appointment in chenni but it is not showing any dates for interview in local language ...it says interview dates not available

can i take an appointment in english and ask for translator during interview?
i want to get appointment in sept

pls help me :confused:

thank u
sunir

Same case here. I am looking in tamil...

I don't think it is accepted. Can anyone confirm ?

sunir said:
hi

iam trying to get an visa appointment in chenni but it is not showing any dates for interview in local language ...it says interview dates not available

can i take an appointment in english and ask for translator during interview?
i want to get appointment in sept

pls help me :confused:

thank u
sunir

I am in the same boat

Hello All,

I am in the same boat. Guys! Did you find any answer / help to your questions. Looks like you posted your Q's in April. Please help.

Thanks,
Anand

Visitor Visa appointments in telugu, chennai consulate

I have looking for the availability of the dates for visitor visa appointment in
telugu at chennai consulate. It says not available. Its happening for the past 3 months. Does any one else also experienced the same problem.
I called the chennai consulate office to find out the details. They said what ever is available it will show up in the web site was their answer.

Can any one has any idea. What would be the best approach to get the dates.

Thanks in advance. :mad: :)

You have to keep trying every 15 minutes every day every week...
Within 3 weeks, you will get something.

I am trying to get Visa appointment for Kannada from past few months but it says no appointments available. Did any one take appointment for English and ask for Kannada translator at consulate.

Appointments are open????. Does it mean they don't need to take an appointment if in telugu.

dont we all wish that that were true.

No, he means that that day he saw some appointments avialable as he mentioned. normally you just keep checking and checking every few mts for a few weeks before you are able to see something that is free