Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is some TGIF good news!!! As per Mr. Richard from Nine Miles Office (Richmond), they are currently processing:

RIR: September 24, 2002
Non-RIR: Dec 27, 2001

It is nice to know that they are processing faster these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Current Processing Dates

I just called VEC Richmond (Nine Miles Office).

Here is today's TGIF good news:
Now processing...
RIR: October 10, 2002
Non-RIR: January 7, 2002

They are still moving fast...

wtf

that is amazing..now if only the South Office would pick up. but they have only one guy processing....so..one office is fast , the other is slow...what a peverted tease that we have to experience

Philadelphia DOL is taking a long time these days. Earlier it used to take about 30 to 90 days. However, it has stopped at June 2003 in the past few months. My guess is that it will catch up as soon as the DOL awards the contract to the Backlog Reduction Contractor. Hold your breath!!! :)

GC_Dec2002

Hi Mvinays,

If you don't mind can I ask you one question?

I have little bit confusion about two offices (South office & Nine Mile office). You guys might gave this answer previously but I did not find.
Could you please tell me my case comes under which office. If I am asking right question.

Here is my SESA Receipt Date: December 9th, 2002

Kindest Regards,
GC_Dec2002

GC_Dec2002 said:
Hi Mvinays,

If you don't mind can I ask you one question?

I have little bit confusion about two offices (South office & Nine Mile office). You guys might gave this answer previously but I did not find.
Could you please tell me my case comes under which office. If I am asking right question.

Here is my SESA Receipt Date: December 9th, 2002

Kindest Regards,
GC_Dec2002

Hi GC_Dec2002,
As per previous discussions in this thread, LC cases filed in NoVA are processed in Nine Mile Office and LC cases filed in Richmond are processed by South Office. We can expect your case to be processed in about 2 months from now if you filed from NoVA. Hope this helps!

Nova

You get a receipt letter from the labor dept as soon as you apply. It will mention the name of the office which is processing your case. Your employer will have it or your lawyer will be able to answer correctly.

GC_Dec2002

Thanks you MVinays and Naving,

I appreciated you guys prompet reply. I asked my attorney they told my LCA applied in Ninth Miles office.

According to MVinays expectation I may get thru my state LCA in 2 months.

Once again thank you,
GC_Dec2002

Need Help

Hi,

My DOL was filed with Virginia, Employment Commission (VEC) SOUTH office located in 6705 Warwick Road. Can someone tell waht number is to check the status or do anyone can tell me what date this particular offcie is processing

Thanks,

MFC

MFC,

South Office is processing applications filed in First Week of August 2002. I call every Friday to get an update and post it on this forum.

Today's TGIF good news:

Now processing...
RIR: October 24, 2002
Non-RIR: January 10, 2002

(Note: The above dates are from VEC Nile Miles Office in Richmond).

South Office Update

Second Week of August...the guy was pretty pissed off becuase we keep calling him for update...looks like posting here forevery one doest seem to have met its purpose.

Also, he says he has over 700 RIR cases, for Richmond..and one guy processing it..we are screwed..

gcmail said:
Second Week of August...the guy was pretty pissed off becuase we keep calling him for update...looks like posting here forevery one doest seem to have met its purpose.

Also, he says he has over 700 RIR cases, for Richmond..and one guy processing it..we are screwed..

What's this gentleman's name? Robert something?

Dude(s)...

don't keep calling the folks at the vec office. The processing dates aren't changing at such a pace that you guys have to check every damn week. That goes for both the south office & the nine mile road office. Once in two weeks shud be more than enuf. calling them doesn't get your stuff processed any faster, in fact it just delays it even more.

so do us a favor & try not to piss off the guy doing the job, and us too.

later,
-R

wow we needed you to tell us that calling VEC actually slows things down...thanks for yout wisdom...

the deal is/was that one person calls VEC and checks..so that we dont consumer their time...but obviously we have folks who call, and dont update this forum..thanks for that also..bunch of smart people on the forums today.

Status
Not open for further replies.