Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved to April 30th.

Called Alexandria office at 4.30 p.m . They are processing April 30th RIR Cases...

No Title

Hey manu1!

"Moved to April 30th."--> Thatz encouraging!!!

Does anybody know how long it took to wrap 27th? That should give us
an approximation to work with for the 30th!!!

Might be 136 more working days to Move on to May

It took 17 working days for 1000 applications of April 27th. So for roughly 8000 applications on 30th it will take so much time... Finger crossed..... wait & have patience....:)

cleared from SESA

Guys,
Finally my petition moved to DOL. Mine was filed on April 27th. Good luck to all of you. From my experience of interaction with VA SESA, generally their estimates are conservative. So I would expect most of you also to be out of this stage in next three to six months. Good luck once aain

Does anyone know??

Anyone who spoke to SESA recently......................
Is SESA still saying they will process Non-RIR before moving to the May RIR.

The input will be great

Congrats Rfellow. You should be done with DOL in another 30 days or so. Keep us posted of your status. Is your app EB2 or EB3??

We all pray it moves that fast...

I am bit confussed about the number as well

I have heard different things from different people. Some say it is 8000 and some say it is 6000. Or it could be Total 8K and 6K are RIR and the rest (2K) Non-RIR....

Well it is just 6K then we are looking at 30th April getting cleared in abt 102 working days.

I think we should call SESA in a couple of weeks and get an estimate from them about the number of apps they have pending for april 30th...

30th April .....

Thanks,
For Informing Forum about moving to 30th April. So, we hope everyone gets cleared by End of Year, Does any one have idea for Premium I-140 Process?

PD April 27 2001

Called SESA today 11:00 a.m. My application has been forwarded to Philly Regional on March 06. Glad to be out of SESA. Phewwww!!!

Does anybody know how long it takes in Philly???

Good Luck to you all.

Virginia Labor

I am new to this forum. How long its going to take for Labor certification filed on 2-Nov-2001 from Virginia?????Any ideas?????
TIA

No Title

I think now VA is working on End of April 2001 cases, once they complete the April 2001 RIRs they are going to start work on Regular cases of March 2001, they are not going to work on RIR cases until they finish the regular cases.

GC is a Dream

Is it true ,Did they confirm that they will stop May RIR processing till they complete non RIR from march.

when i called up they said they dont have any idea about it still.

Status
Not open for further replies.