very very strange on-line message, is it an approval?

davli024

Registered Users (C)
very very strange on-line message, is it an approval?

I just checked my status on-line, it shows as following:

On October 14, 2003, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

does anyone know what exactly it means? I 've never seen this before, really weird, and had me worried....

can anybody shed some light on? thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!

Check the AVM and see what that says.
Was your case ever denied before or did you file an appeal in this regard ?

well,

AVM says the same thing, no denial or anything before, but I did seek help from senator and congressmen .

I think it is approval

Look at the message again. It says "we certified our approval...". So it is definitely an approval.

called tier 2

he seems drunk, after taking my info. he said that their internal system didn't get update and it still shows the old message.
weird, shouldn't the internal system get updated first? anyway, he is not helpful at all.

I had the same message during 140 approval stage. I was scared but received the approval notice.

Do not worry. You re aproved.

Scaring people with these strange messages

Scaring people with these strange messages, in addition to otehr problems.

Thanks a lot pals! and AMBYASASAM

you said that you had the same message before, and it turned out fine. was there sth. different about your case? do you know the reason why they chose to appellate review your case? did you do anything to make it alright? or just received a regular approval notice with nothing said about appellate review on it?

Thank in advance for your input!!!