Very Very Imp thing for old timers

gc_cedar

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Just Now I had a chat with IO same story everything cleared blah blah...waiting for officer ..same story.But I insisted 'why would people getting approvals who had PD' dates and RD dates after mine.She said I Understand your concern and these days lot of were complaining about the same point.,and also she said they were working on that '.So I would request all the old timers, please make calls to corresponding centers and make them aware of these issues . So that at the end of the day they may be take to higher levels to address this issue..That way they may look all the corners and see poor fellow's files .so vvnlucky, clear485, nyc8300, gc_cedar, hyyz, narnia2000, dbr, always_in_labor, rmsag, Sammysosa, 2002calabor and so on please called them and address this issue.

Note:please make sure I am not against any one.. who were got approved or getting approvals. My main concerned is how long that old timers will wait to become old and old , see my case Its my own labor waited two years to get labor approval after that it's been waiting 4 years to get 485 approval. After everthing was cleared as per infopass and numerous times from IO..
So please understand rest of us.

Thanks
Gc_cedar

I called twice and expressed my concern on this. At one time, IO told me my case is the oldest she ever checked abut she can't do anything. She also told me they are not processing based on PD. This call was on 9/10.

They are not processing based on PD ??
Did you ask her /him then what basis they are using to approve cases?

My receipt date for I485 is 2003 and they have approved people who were far ahead of me.
So I am sure they dont even know what they are approving and how they are doing it.

In reality there are not processing on RD or PD. I have lot of people with RD and PD later almost 1 - 2 years got approved.
They don't know what there are doing. What there are realy doing is random picking.
Only thing we can do is call them, contact congressman, ombudsman etc and express our concerns. Hopefully after hearing all this they stream line they process

Can someone give me the phone no. and how to get a hold of a IO at NSC. The no. I tried is 1-800-375-5283 and it basically gives me the same info in case status online and I can't speak to a live person.
Thanks

I called them today and express my concern, but she said, she can’t do anything except giving me on screen detail. I specially asked for security check but same answer.
Is there any way I can find for sure that security check is complete or pending and if it is pending what I can do ???
How come FBI can complete name check, security check in two week of new cases.
Many old timers (who got approved) are saying to be patience but how long ………….. I know except patience we can not do anything else.
so waiting waiting and waiting ........................................

Try these Options.

1(English)-2(Skip Introduction)-2-6-1(LIN)-1(Correct)-(On line Status)-3-4

Can someone give me the phone no. and how to get a hold of a IO at NSC. The no. I tried is 1-800-375-5283 and it basically gives me the same info in case status online and I can't speak to a live person.
Thanks

Basically there is no First In First Out basis...they have a screwed up and no-one-would-understand UNFAIR sytem!

thanks vvvunlucky

vvvunlucky,

thanks for the help. I was able to get a hold of an io and she told me they sent me and my lawyer two fp notices on June 7th. Neither one of us received it. She verified my address and my lawyer's address and e-mailed someone to send another fp notice. However I was current on June 7th, not anymore! And you call yourself unlucky :)

PD: December 2002 ROW
I-485 RD: May 10th
EAD:Aug 07
AP: Aug 07
GC: No clue!