very ver urgent......

rakuch

Registered Users (C)
what happens if I loose my job a week before my interview for I 485 approval .
will my GC be rejected?
I have the employment verification letter from my current company issued to me 4 weeks before the scheduled interview date.
please respond asap.

You need to discuss this with a good laywer (Murthy or Khanna) immediately!!!

If you show the INS that 4 week old letter then this could be considered fraud, because you know already that you a going to get laid-off. This could spell trouble later (including revoke of GC). Would it be possible to ask the INS for a new interview date? For example, cancel the INS interview due to sickness (flu) or business travel? The new interview date might be off long enough so that you can find a new job and go with AC21. However, all what I am telling you is just my common sense. You should get in touch with a lawyer immediately! Good luck and please let us know what you decided (unless it is legally tricky, in that case don't tell anyone including friends and keep it only between you and your lawyer).

veryyyyyy urgent

well my company has not informed me yet....i am just speculating.
what if i tell INS that I have quit the job last week as I got to move to be with my husband as I got married last month

Best option would be to persuade your company to lay you off after the interview date. If it is a matter of just 1/2 weeks and if you have a good track record in your company, your company should not have any problem in granting this favor.

very urgent...

cann we get the interview preponed. if yes then how and can we ask to get it preponed just 3 weeks before the interview date?

please respond asap
rakuch