very urgent please help

kms

Registered Users (C)
One of my friend is a GC holder past 20 years.

His daughter was born india, but on GC status about 19 yrs. she is holding indian passport. Now she is in india and her GC validity will expire soon on march 10. She is studying in india

Can she extend her GC from american consulate in india ?

If so what are the documents she would need.

Please post any info you have.

kms

they denied my husband after telling him yes help please

me and my husband have been married for 2 1/2 years and we have been together for 5 years. he has been in mexico for a year awaiting his visa. he recently went to his last appotiment and we were all very excited thinking he was coming home. well when he went in they told him that he was denied because he had been in the U.S. twice in the last 5 years. they new this when he first went in and they told him that he was going to recive his visa 6 months ago. when he asked what he was suppose to do they told him to fight it or wait 9 years. i cant handle him being away any longer, i am suffering from clinical deppresion and anxiety my counselor even wrote to immagration and told them they need to send him home as soon as possible. i don\'t know what to do i just want my husband home i miss hm very much will you please help me???????!!!!!!!!!

Stay over more than 1 yr?

You might need to seek expert attorney in this scenario assuming your husband stayed over more than 1 year with out documents?