very urgent pl help with suggestions

bir999

Registered Users (C)
urgent help needed

need an emrgency ap for myself and my son have tickets in hand to fly air canada via toronto to delhi on october 31st.

went to pittsburgh on 2/20, after a 3 hours drive reached at 8.30am got a casual response from the lady at counter, persisted and insisted got see the supervisor initially reluctant but i could convince her being a doctor myself helped the situation.
she sent few emails and promised to help.

as i am driving back half way got message from my nurse ..some ins called need some document on my son faxed over, stupid nurse did not take a name or a fax number or what documents...i made a u turn went back to pittsburgh...the supervisor is gone for the day and no one knows anything.
checked my online status and it says my AP has been approved and mailed on 2/20/03, but my son's status is not changed

spoke to supervisor this am and related the situation she says she sent email to 5-6 people at vsc and wanted to know the name of person from vsc who called me, and told me to wait as they may call again(highly unlikely as nobody gives a damn and probably vsc thinks i know what to send and where to)

i dont know if i will recive ap in hand before travel as i also need a cnadian transit visa before i can fly and they will not give me one untill i have ap to show them ....also what to do about my son and his AP.

Last edited by a moderator:
missed

forgot to say that i checked online bcis and it says my AP has been approved and mailed on 2/20/03, but my son's status is not changed

need an emrgency ap for myself and my son have tickets in hand to fly air canada via toronto to delhi on october 31st.

went to pittsburgh on 2/20, after a 3 hours drive reached at 8.30am got a casual response from the lady at counter, persisted and insisted got see the supervisor initially reluctant but i could convince her being a doctor myself helped the situation.
she sent few emails and promised to help.

as i am driving back half way got message from my nurse ..some ins called need some document on my son faxed over, stupid nurse did not take a name or a fax number or what documents...i made a u turn went back to pittsburgh...the supervisor is gone for the day and no one knows anything.

checked my online status and it says my AP has been approved and mailed on 2/20/03, but my son's status is not changed

spoke to supervisor this am and related the situation she says she sent email to 5-6 people at vsc and wanted to know the name of person from vsc who called me, and told me to wait as they may call again(highly unlikely as nobody gives a damn and probably vsc thinks i know what to send and where to)

i dont know if i will recive ap in hand before travel as i also need a cnadian transit visa before i can fly and they will not give me one untill i have ap to show them ....also what to do about my son and his AP.