Very Urgent NEED HELP FROM GURUS ON EAD RENEWAL.

kpkgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have applied(Paper based) EAD for renewal exactly 90 days before my existing EAD expiration.
My existing EAD expiration date is Jan 26th 2006.As of now I did not recieve the new EAD.
For the last 3 days i have been trying to book an INFOPASS appointment.But the message on the website says that there are no appointments available at this time in my area USCIS district office.

I'm working on EAD.

Plz suggest me what to do in this situation ?

Waiting for ur reply.

Thank you very much.

kpkgc said:
Hi All,

I have applied(Paper based) EAD for renewal exactly 90 days before my existing EAD expiration.
My existing EAD expiration date is Jan 26th 2006.As of now I did not recieve the new EAD.
For the last 3 days i have been trying to book an INFOPASS appointment.But the message on the website says that there are no appointments available at this time in my area USCIS district office.

I'm working on EAD.

Plz suggest me what to do in this situation ?

Waiting for ur reply.

Thank you very much.

When is the earliest appt date that you can get?

I doesn't show any dates at all.
It simply shows a Message saying
"No Appointments are available here in this district office"

You got no choice but to try and go there and basically beg to get in and talk to someone. This system really sucks.

Hi Tangohi,

Mine too Paper based And i did not get the Biometrics scheduled as of now.
In the receit notice they mentioned that they will schedule a Biometrics appointment.
It's exactly 85 Days since i have applied for Renewal at NSC.
You mentioned that in your case they did not asked you for biometrics.

Thanks,

IS it Florida INFOPASS ?

If it is Florida Info Pass ? If so I think you have to visit your nearest local INS office to get your renewal. If it is miami I think you have to go there atleast 2 weeks b4 expairy. Be there at 7 pm you will get it.