Very Urgent Landing Help

handsomedil

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I am seriously looking for your advice on following questions.

I got my landing papers 6 month back and , are getting expired on next week.
Right now , I am living in US and planing to drive to Canada to before my landing paper expire , So I am consfused with few questions

1) I am planing to be in Canada for 3 days and come back to US , As I have valid US visa. But MY question is, IS there any problem coming back ? and IF I Applied for PR card in canada and I will come back to US , HOw can get PR card , IF am asked to pick up card personally.

As I understand , one you use landing paper , they will stamp with "NOT VALID OF TRAVEL"........PLease friends help me .

Hope to get suggestion soon.

poor guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by handsomedil
Hi Friends,

I am seriously looking for your advice on following questions.

I got my landing papers 6 month back and , are getting expired on next week.
Right now , I am living in US and planing to drive to Canada to before my landing paper expire , So I am consfused with few questions

1) I am planing to be in Canada for 3 days and come back to US , As I have valid US visa. But MY question is, IS there any problem coming back ? and IF I Applied for PR card in canada and I will come back to US , HOw can get PR card , IF am asked to pick up card personally.

Ans: You need to provide a residential address for mailing address, if you are planning to stay at a hotel/motel or anything of that nature, later you need to update CIC with residential
address in CANADA.

You are not suppose to collect, infact they will be mailed.

Also do not forget to check this link for your reference.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133326

As I understand , one you use landing paper , they will stamp with "NOT VALID OF TRAVEL"........PLease friends help me .

Hope to get suggestion soon.

poor guy

Hope this info helps you.

All the best.

Vjy :)