Very strange message

modunet

Registered Users (C)
Today, I checked the current status for my I-140 application(EB1-EA). I had a very strange message as the following. My I-140 has been filed on Feburary 27, 2003. But the message says as the following. The message has been changed today as.

"On June 27, 2004, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 360 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Does the above message mean I need to wait another 360 ~ 450 days from June 27, 2004 ? or what does this mean ? Please let me know...I've waited too~~~ long...

Thanks

What was the message till yesterday? Why is it saying your app was received in 2004 when you applied in Feb 2003??

Previous message !

your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on Feburary 27, 2003. It is taking between 360 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete

I am not sure why the date has been changed as the message... I just hope the message means my I-140 has been assigned or touched for real processing. THIS IS JUST MY HOPE because I have been waiting too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Modunet

Your case should have been approved by now as it was in pending for more than 16 months. I was thinking that you may get an apporoval at any time in the next few weeks.Looks like this was a wrong error message and you need not worry about this. This is very much common. Else you may better send an inquiry through your lawyer after two or three weeks.
I hope the best at the earliest.

modunet said:
your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on Feburary 27, 2003. It is taking between 360 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete

I am not sure why the date has been changed as the message... I just hope the message means my I-140 has been assigned or touched for real processing. THIS IS JUST MY HOPE because I have been waiting too long.

Get your lawyer to follow up...it would be disaster if for some inane reason your case were to be treated as something with an ND in 2004 - since you have been waiting for such a long time.

modunet said:
Today, I checked the current status for my I-140 application(EB1-EA). I had a very strange message as the following. My I-140 has been filed on Feburary 27, 2003. But the message says as the following. The message has been changed today as.

"On June 27, 2004, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 360 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Does the above message mean I need to wait another 360 ~ 450 days from June 27, 2004 ? or what does this mean ? Please let me know...I've waited too~~~ long...

Thanks

modunet,
Any update for your I-140?
I received almost the same messege for my EAD yesterday like this" On June 27, 2004, your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received here for processing. It is taking between 90 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."
My EAD approved in June 2004 and already got it.
EB2 Concurrent CSC
RD Apr 2004
FP done June 2004
EAD/AP approved June 2004
140/485 pending