Very Little activity

will_get_there

Registered Users (C)
Today is the 3rd working day of the new year. We have hardly seen any activity from USCIS - approvals or RFEs. Looks like they are working on the new implementation guidelines for retrogression and non-concurrent adjudication.

Has any one seen any activity from TSC - USCIS in past 3 days ?

I have seen some activity

will_get_there,

My friend got his approval two days ago and I got FP notices for myself and my wife. Things are happening but it feels slow becuase they are probably only working on cases that are either very close to approval or before the retrogression date. I may be wrong but I don't think there are a lot of people on this forum with PDs before Jan 2002. My PD is August 2001 and I am hoping to see swift activity on my case. You never know though.

regards,

saras

RFE on 2nd AP

Unfortunately we got RFE on our 2 nd AP for me and spouse too.

PD Sept 2001
I-140 12-12-2003 (LUD 11-2-04)
I-485 12-31-2003 (LUD 1-7-2004)

Ist EAD & AP approved in Feb. 2003
FP 11-6-2003 (early FP)

2 nd EAD & AP efiling 12-6-2004

Our PD is October, 2001 with I140 approved on 15th dec. but still not activity on our case...Wait and see I guess..........

jdr your approval is around the corner

jdr,

Going by what happened to my friends case you should be seeing your approvals very shortly. Unless there is some RFE or your FP results are not in, I do not see you waiting to much longer for approval.

Good Luck.

saras

I saw in the immigration-law.com website that concurrent processing is stopped but in murthy.com it is only stopped for priority dates after Jan 2002 and those filing this year. Which one is correct?

Confusion is rampant

wdwlvnc,

I think there is a lot of confusion out there. Until USCIS comes out with precise guidelines we can just speculate as to what they are upto. Lately I have noticed that for cases with PDs before Jan 2002 the 485s are getting approved a week or two after 140. This makes me believe that these are "relatively" concurrent :). Who knows?

saras

saras76,

I hope concurrent processing is still ongoing for those like us who have filed and near approval. My priority date is Aug 01 and 140/485 RD is Mar 30, 2004. I've seen approvals for March so I'm hoping that they will still do concurrent so I can get approved. I hope TSC still approves since I'm very near. :confused: