Very Interesting Case!!!

Let's have a poll

How many people think he will go through Immgration without any problems and how many think it's gonna be the opposite?

Well is can't be all that bad in Haiti, or your buddy wouldn't have stayed there 12 years! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I guess we'll probably never know the true outcome of this case, if indeed it is a real situation at all.

Mr B,

I agree.... If Haiti was hell in the Western Hemisphere... why then it took him to long to remain there....:rolleyes:

Unless he just woke up and realized that US was hell, but people are still drinking and eating, just like they did in Sodom and Gomorrah.... :)

Jojojolie, I think there's a good chance that your friend will have no problem going through immigration.

But, I expect that there is also a good chance that this will create a future problem for him if he intends to stay here for a long time. If he applies for some immigration benefit in the future, his situation might be revisited. Many of the immigration forms ask you to list what countries you have entered, your dates of stay, your employers, and any addresses you've lived at during the past couple of years.

If he had any income that he didn't report to IRS, he might have a tax problem if IRS finds out.

In 1996 I left the US for a vacation from Houston. I could have sworn we had to see an immigration officer and get our passport stamped before departing. But I was only 14 then, so my recollection of that trip isn't that great. But if they had exit controls when he left, there would be a record...the question is whether or not those records have been stored electronically.

He should think about future ramifications. He might be able to enter but that doesn't mean he's safe. He might have to appear before USCIS someday and they'll catch him then.

Guess what, my friend is in the US, (NY) since yesterday night. He made it without any problem.
Ca we say that we trust "IMMIGRATION" now?.

:):):)Wao, i have been following this particular thread, so your friend made it, congrats to him, i know he is so relieved now.

******lie

why is your name ******lie?

Did you make this stuff up? ******Lie? you should put your energy into writing a book so you can make money.

What is disappointing is that few i.d.i.o.t.s who came with crazy advices especially xi.

why is your name ******lie?

Did you make this stuff up? ******Lie? you should put your energy into writing a book so you can make money.

What is disappointing is that few i.d.i.o.t.s who came with crazy advices especially xi.

Very funny Moecurly!!!:
Next time, Don't give your opinion in threads; 'cause they are senseless.

Thank You

just a question

jojojolie,

Why did you get upset at Al Southerner and Moe when they directed their comments to joeie2000??

Their suspicions that jojojolie and joeie2000 being the same person was just confirmed:D

Oooops!:)

Can you find out details about your friend's entry, like the kinds of questions he was asked when he entered, if any?

Can you find out details about your friend's entry, like the kinds of questions he was asked when he entered, if any?

Mr. A,

Just ignore this guy, he is full of stories... His imaginary friend is doing very well in New York city, after experiencing life in hell... or haiti....:rolleyes:

No amount of made-up stuff is going to help your case, especially since you are not planning to be in Haiti for 12 years...:cool:

I tought I told you to stay away, I really mean it, don't you comment on my thread.
Is that clear?

It is not clear... please clarify yourself... :rolleyes: Since you have been caught in your own lies, you are attempting to silence me into believing your bull.... :eek:

Your friend never existed....just a story you made up while running away from the gozzilla rodents in the tunnels of New York subway...:p

Again, you are a liar and the truth doesn't reside in you...:(

Please, ppl, not another fight - we have more stress that we can handle anyway, please.

Al Southner
A technicality - do not confuse two totally different city legends - it's alligators, not rodents :)

Please, ppl, not another fight - we have more stress that we can handle anyway, please.

Al Southner
A technicality - do not confuse two totally different city legends - it's alligators, not rodents :)

Mr. R,

The Taco Bell chicken must be very nutritious, because since I was in NY couple of months ago, I can vouch that I saw a squirrel size rodents... However, it seems as if they are now alligator rodents....:D

I fear for the subway... :( which isn't much of a subway, rather a "sewerageway"