• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Very Important information about DV Lottery Program!

maswei2

Registered Users (C)
I must share a detail with you all.

A friend of mine told me that he and his mother got a visa to visit the US. During the interview, his mother was asked if she and her son applied for the DV lottery program. She said yes.

Looks like the US embassies all over the world have come up with a new program to alert them whoever applied for the DV lottery program.

Well, that isn't really bad news. Just tell the truth, they would appreciate it. All you need to have a strong standing in your visa application, whatever it is.

Good luck!

Applied for DV-2010 - No luck ! :(
Applied for DV-2011

I must share a detail with you all.

A friend of mine told me that he and his mother got a visa to visit the US. During the interview, his mother was asked if she and her son applied for the DV lottery program. She said yes.

Looks like the US embassies all over the world have come up with a new program to alert them whoever applied for the DV lottery program.

Well, that isn't really bad news. Just tell the truth, they would appreciate it. All you need to have a strong standing in your visa application, whatever it is.

Good luck!

Applied for DV-2010 - No luck ! :(
Applied for DV-2011

Applying for the online diversity visa lottery is different from applying for the diversity visa at the embasssy. If it's the former, there is no problem to face when applying for any type of visa to visit th US.

Hi Maswei2,
In my opinion, this is a good informaition for men, 16 years or elder who will apply for non-migration visa for first time, especially from certain countries.