• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Very important:HOW DO I EFFECT CHANGE SPONSOR

foGy

Registered Users (C)
I need to make a change of sponsor, my interview comes up first week september, any ideas on how I can effect this in the shortest time possible. I need answers as soon as right away.

Thanks y'all.

That was fast Tazman, thanks what I mean is

My new sponsor can get me the documents needed right away but how do I make the change considering my earlier forms had the previous sponsor filled on them?

That was fast Tazman, thanks what I mean is

My new sponsor can get me the documents needed right away but how do I make the change considering my earlier forms had the previous sponsor filled on them?

just inform the consular officer on the day of the interview if he demands to know and give them the supporting documents.

Thanks but are u sure I am not supposed to do a notification to KCC for the effect of the change on their records?

If they already scheduled your interview the case is now unter consular processing and KCC is not any longer your contact.

any american resident or citizen can be a sponsor.

Just carry the new documents - affidavit of support from the new sponsor coz what matters, is having an individual who takes the financial responsibility of you when you arrive in america. assume your financial sponsor happens has a misfortune -i.e. death does it mean you will not be issued with a visa provided you've a new sponsor. Give me a break!!!! My friend dont panic. Take it easy and i'm certain you'll be issued with the visa. take care.

Ok thanks a lot so it seems i just need to go to the interview with the new forms

As far as I remember there's no place on my DS 230 form submitted to KCC where you indicate the name of the sponsor. Therefore the most important thing is to present an affidavit of support at the interview, regardless of whether there has been a change of sponsor... i may be wrong