very Imp

ikazmi

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
Can anyone give me the timeline for citizenship application.

I applied in mid may from NJ. Fingerprints taken on Aug 23rd. Still waiting for the interview date. Any ideas please help.....

John Kerry was in Florida this week, reaching out and talking with elderly voters. You know, I think it made Kerry a little uncomfortable to be with these elderly people. He finally got a chance to see what he'd look like without Botox.

- Jay Leno

John Kerry has promised to take this country back from the wealthy. Who better than the guy worth $700 million to take the country back? See, he knows how the wealthy think. He can spy on them at his country club, at his place in Palm Beach, at his house in the Hamptons. He's like a mole for the working man.

- Jay Leno

dsfgh100 aka flipflopstopper

Shame on you to spam new threads. You are begging to be banned.

If you dare stick to one thread...

John Kerry has promised to take this country back from the wealthy. Who better than the guy worth $700 million to take the country back? See, he knows how the wealthy think. He can spy on them at his country club, at his place in Palm Beach, at his house in the Hamptons. He's like a mole for the working man.

- Jay Leno

JohnKerry said:
tired of spam dickhead?

JohnKerry, Learn to coexist with others in this message board. When you use words like "d***", please remember that not everyone likes vulgarity here. Let's focus on immigration issues.

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

johnEdwards2012 said:
George W, I mean dsfgh100,
Duhh..
Isn't that what we wanted in the first place................ :D :D

I know you are a bit slow...

LOL guys this damn thread was started in 2002. flipflopper is just bumping old threads.

That's funny. And JohKerry wanted to ask where in NJ he lives.

JohnKerry and JohnEdwards (both are IDs of JoeF) are so busy spamming and disturbing others, they do not even notice what they are saying. Idiots.

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04