Very Disappointed!!!!

ab kya karun

Registered Users (C)
I was hoping to get approval notice today, but there were no emails. I logged on to the website, and looks like they have not even touched my case since 10/2006. I had called a few days ago to TSC, and the lady told me that all was clear and the 180 day rule applies. The case was waiting to be assigned.

Looks like I will keep waiting for a while. I certainly hope that they do not bypass me again as they have done on several occasions in past.

Does anybody have any idea how this is supposed to work? When do they start assigning the cases that have been pending?

I was hoping to get approval notice today, but there were no emails. I logged on to the website, and looks like they have not even touched my case since 10/2006. I had called a few days ago to TSC, and the lady told me that all was clear and the 180 day rule applies. The case was waiting to be assigned.

Looks like I will keep waiting for a while. I certainly hope that they do not bypass me again as they have done on several occasions in past.

Does anybody have any idea how this is supposed to work? When do they start assigning the cases that have been pending?

The stupid USCIS has approved cases with PD 2003 and RD 2007 where as older PDs and RDs just wait ( congrats to those who got approved, atleast they are out ).

What is your country? Are you ROW???

I agree with gc_mania

old people are getting older older.............

only solution I see WOM............

dice12
EB PD -01 INDIA
485 RD 04
485 AD-2020????

There is hope

I did not see any LUD before my approval so keep that in mind. USCIS is working to adjucate the cases of NC victims who come under 180 day rule and i am sure you will get approved shortly.

Milega bhai milega.. we have to "just" wait:confused::confused:

You are not alone in your disappointment. this is what I got today---I receive the following email from CRIS today. Although I filed my I 485 at NSC, I believe my case was already transfered because the Dallas, TX center processed both my AP and EAD. We got those a long time ago. Why notify us now? PD March 2005 RD June 2007. Did anyone receive a similar email in the past? Thank you guys!

On April 1, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our DALLAS, TX location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below