Very confused after InfoPass today - Any Advise appreciated

rajeshfromLA

Registered Users (C)
My timeline for Los Angeles DO is below.

As there had been no activity on my case for more then three months, I decided to take an InfoPass to find out about it.

The officer loked up my case and said that everything was in order - and that they hadnt recvd. my file yet from NBC. Also, he couldnt do anything to expedite my case. He dint say anything about the status of my fingerprinting when I asked him - just that everythign is in order.

So, I came back home and called the FBI number to get status of my fingerprints. The lady pulled up my account and told me that they had sent back my fingerprints within an hour of receiving it from BCIS - on day of fingerprinting itself.

Now, I see that BCIS was sent fingerprints from FBI - even then my AP or EAD has not been approved yet.

Is there anythign else I can do at my end to help move my case forward? Any suggestions based on your experiences?

Thanks in advance

myjuls said:
Have you tried calling CIS on 1- 800 # ?

Yeah - They just read the same information from the CIS website that we have access to - nothing new - or different than what we have access to.

Thanks

Listen Rajesh
I can understand the desperation you have right now. During the 3 years of my waiting period the message on the USCIS web site for the case status never got changed. So dont rely on that message. There is no use of calling the officers at USCIS. There is NOTHING you can do other that to stay calm and wait and believe on God that your cases will get approved very soon.
The only thing that you can do is make a portfolio account on the USCIS website and add all the pending cases that you have with them. Whenever they pick up your file or any change is made to your case you will get an email. The changes to your case not always get replicated on the case number inquiry.
Stay calm and hope for good. I am sure within a month or so we will hear a good news from you. At least I expect a PM from you.

Good Luck.

rajeshfromLA said:

As there had been no activity on my case for more then three months, I decided to take an InfoPass to find out about it.

The officer loked up my case and said that everything was in order - and that they hadnt recvd. my file yet from NBC. Also, he couldnt do anything to expedite my case. He dint say anything about the status of my fingerprinting when I asked him - just that everythign is in order.

So, I came back home and called the FBI number to get status of my fingerprints. The lady pulled up my account and told me that they had sent back my fingerprints within an hour of receiving it from BCIS - on day of fingerprinting itself.

Now, I see that BCIS was sent fingerprints from FBI - even then my AP or EAD has not been approved yet.

Is there anythign else I can do at my end to help move my case forward? Any suggestions based on your experiences?

Thanks in advance

rajeshfromLA said:

Just wondering which FBI number you called? (I wanna check my FBI status too :) )