Vermont Timeline

MY TIME LINE (Harrisburg Pa) VSC

Hi all. I thought I will share my time line here with all those who might need some help with theirs.

N-400 sent= 10/20/04
VSC received = 10/22/04
NOA received= 10/30/04
PD =10/22/04
FP notice received =11/12/04
FP scheduled for= 12/13/04

Thanks, let's hope this keeps going as quickly as it is.

Hi Luna, trust me, don't really pay attention to that timeline on the uscis site, as u can see a lot of things are not in sync. You could be receiving an interview date either before of after the days on the web. Just keep your fingers crossed and keep praying. Good luck and hope all goes well for you.

Vidash

My case shows an online status of 30 to 60 days also like Luna just after two weeks of sending my application; But i still did not receive my fingerpring notice yet.

Hello all
Please keep this thread going for all of us waiting for vermont to send us a notice about our case.
Keep it up

Filed N-400 and Got Receipt

I filed N-400 to Vermont on 11/14/04
Receipt Date 11/15/04
Priority Date 11/15/04
Receipt Received 11/27/04

Checked case on the number provided. Used the application number as the Receipt number. System says could not find case.

Also, Receipt did not mention Missing Evidence or any such statement.

Local Office Should Be Newark, NJ

When do you guys think I will get my fingerprint notice?.

Is this generated from Vermont or Newark?.

What does Vermont do before the file is transferred to Newark?.

I will post more as things progress... :rolleyes:

Regards

Manoj

manojimm said:
I filed N-400 to Vermont on 11/14/04
Receipt Date 11/15/04
Priority Date 11/15/04
Receipt Received 11/27/04

Checked case on the number provided. Used the application number as the Receipt number. System says could not find case.

REP- Sometimes cases never show up online; mine was after a month PD
No need to worry about this.

Also, Receipt did not mention Missing Evidence or any such statement.

REP- Good for you but even if it said ME they always used that wording for a lot of people.

Local Office Should Be Newark, NJ

When do you guys think I will get my fingerprint notice?.

REP- Base on my tracking you should get something in the mail around the month mark of your PD or a week after that

Is this generated from Vermont or Newark?.

REP- Vermont

What does Vermont do before the file is transferred to Newark?.

I guess wait for the Name check before sendding to DO Not sure

I will post more as things progress... :rolleyes:

Regards

Manoj

Good luck to all of us Hope I answer some of your questions

bashar82 said:
Notice Date: July 14, 2004 Vermont/Washington/Norfolk Sub-Office

I was told to expect a date for my interview within 90 days. However, as of today I don't have a date for my fingerprints. Hopefully something will be in the mailbox this week.

I cannot locate the case on the online system or on the automated phone system. However, I was able correct the spelling of my name with a customer service representative in late July.

I wrote last month to my Senator regarding my application. At the time I was unable to review any information on the status of my case. I recieved a letter from his office today saying that all the necessary corrections and address updates have been made. In regard to my FP, a note has been sent to the naturalization section to schedule an appointment ASAP. I was told to expect a letter from USCIS within 60 days and to contact his office if a FP schedule has not been made within that period.

Post office DOES NOT forward notices from INS!

mfar said:
mhdia:

Second, this is my advice, drawn from my experience only, so you can take it or leave it, but this is what happened to me. I moved (stayed with the same service center, i only moved to another address in the same town!), filled out AR-11 and called, got a confirmation by mail at my new address (like you) ... Waited and waited for my oath letter for 4 months after the interview, got all worked up...Suddenly my previous landlord (i thank this man so much!) called me and said he saw a letter from the local DO for me in the mail. It turned out to be my oath letter!!! It was at my old address for 2 weeks. It was never forwarded by the post office. Things happen. I did everything according to the law and they still messed up the info in their records in the local DO!
If you have anybody you know at your old address - let them know, ask them to let you know if they see an envelope from INS...I hope my case was an accident and chances are you will be fine :) I wish you all the best in your waiting process!

Mfar: could you tell me which DO sent your oath letter to your old address? Because I am in the same boat and about to change my address in Baltimore DO.

I would not blame the post office, because by law they do not forward any letter marked "return service requested," even if you filed change of address with the postal service. That is the case for all INS letters. Post office will return those letters to the sender, and will notify sender of your new address.

Received interview letter....it says Initial interview..does that mean my oath is not going to be on same day ? also interview is schedules at 1:33 pm , just looks very odd.

Is Newark still having Oath on same day as interview ?

Send the application 9/27/2004
RD 9/28/2004
PD 9/28/2004
Received receipt 10/9/2004
Received intervew letter 03/01/2004
Interview date 05/19/2004

Last edited by a moderator: