Vermont Timeline

coolcatiger

Registered Users (C)
Send the application 9/27
RD 9/28
PD 9/28

Received receipt 10/9

Isn't this fast as compared to normal month time to mail receipt ? :)

I will keep my fingers crossed for next steps to speed up like this.

Post ur vermont time line aswell ....

Citizenship status

ESC*001304***
sent application on 9/13
RD - 9/15
PD- 9/15
Fingerprint - 10/14 (in Boston)

For LUNAmoped, did they notify you to go for the fingerprinting process yet? I'm just curious why they put the timeframe for an interview in the receipt. I don't have the interview timeframe in mine.

LUNAmoped -- I think Maryland falls under VSC right ?

I am from Newark NJ

ESC*001304***
sent application on 9/23
RD - 9/24
PD- 9/24
Receipt received : 10/1

akucool -- when did u receive finger print notice

N 400 timeline

I have discover this site on google and decided to join base on the fact that I have just summited my N-400 application to the vermon service center and my district office is baltimore.
Sent application on October 07 2004
Have my finger crooss and I hope this all process takes less than 6 months
Thank you

Newark

sent application on 9/23
RD - 9/24
PD- 9/24
Receipt received : 10/1
FP notice received 10/14
FP 10/25

I sent my application about 10 to 14 days after you guys. My check has not been cashed yet and I did not receive my NOA letter.
It seem to be moving very fast at vermon service center.
I will keep you update next week

Notice Date: July 14, 2004 Vermont/Washington/Norfolk Sub-Office

I was told to expect a date for my interview within 90 days. However, as of today I don't have a date for my fingerprints. Hopefully something will be in the mailbox this week.

I cannot locate the case on the online system or on the automated phone system. However, I was able correct the spelling of my name with a customer service representative in late July.

Last edited by a moderator:
bashar82 ,
I am very surprise you did not receive you FP letter since jully. People in Baltimore DO are getting their finger print notice in a month interval. I understand you DO is washington dc.
Good luck..It is overdue hope to hear from you soon with the good news

LUNAmoped said:
Hi all,

I expect to be called for interview sometime in Feb-March 2005.

On what basis do you think that you will be called in feb-march for interview ?

Yeah, I think it is completely unrealistic to expect to be interviewed in Feb-March timeframe given that PD is Sep-04. You will be lucky if your interview letter arrives in 12 months (in Sep-05). For example, my PD is Feb-04, FP were done in March-04. I don't expect anything before the end of this year...

LUNAmoped, you are overy optimistic!

baltimore time and vermont LUNAmoped

Before I join this site, my wife went through naturalization in 4 month from PD to interview and oak on the same day in Baltimore.

LUNAmoped...You time is very interresting and I respect that. we all hope that our process takes the shorest time possible; Therefore, one can put own time line to anything; It is just our oppinion. we are excited about this.
All other have to respect that and hope the best to each other.

LUNAmoped....congratulation on your finger print letter and appointement.
Good luck to you and I will keep you posted on my time line.
I sent my n400 on the 7 of october via three days usps, but I think the received on Tuesday the 12 before Monday was a holiday. So I am very confident that it is been 9 days since I receive it; So I pray that by the end of this week or end of next week I will have some to share with you guys.
Good luck to all of us trying to be proud citizen of the country.
Thank you

Just receive my receipt letter today....I will keep you posted when I receive my fp letter.
Good luck to everyone

Mailed Application: May 1st
Priority Date: May 6th
Receipt Notice: June 5th

Still waiting for fingerprinting, can u believe it, its November.....
called multiple times, no help, they just tell tell me there is nothing they can do to check as applications being processed rite now are for Feb of this year and my priority date is May....i try to tell them i realize tht, but my fingerprints should be done atleast and they give me the same answer (we cant help you, wait for a notice to come by mail).....
i have even written to them, more than a month back, and no answer....
but wht can u do but sit back and wait.....the only frustating part is tht u cant even check if the notice was never sent or maybe if it got misplaced in the mail or something.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys
I just find this forum though a google search. I am very excited for I just send in my N400 at the beginning of October and I seen some very interesting post by Lunamoped and others.
It looks like the baltimore do is super fast. well I receive a NOA but not my finger print yet. I will keep you post it on my time line.
Hey Luna.... my man Please keep this tread going for I am very interrested on this...
Thank you man and good luck to everyone

Do all ASC offers english test during FP

They called my number after 15 minutes; took my fingerprints within 10 minutes and asked me if I want to take the test and of course my answer was YES...Why Not?

LunaMoped & all :
Have heard first time that you can take english test during your FP. Do all the DO or ASC(application support center) offer this or is it just for Baltimore(or (Glenment, MD ASC) ?
Thanks

NYC time line

Here is my Time Line from Vermont/NYC

Application Sent: 10/21/04
Application Received: 10/22/04
PD: 10/22/04
FP: waiting !!!

any other NYC time lines

Here is my time line
I did move at the end of Oct and I call the service center to change my address and I also fill out form ar 11. I receive a notice a notice of action confirming my address change. But I still did not receive my finger print notice. I don't know if because of the address change that notice is being delay of what. I have following other people time line like Lunamoped and he receive that notice in a timely manner.
Does anyone has the same issue like? If so please post your timeline and comment.
Thank you

mhdia:
First, don't panic. You just have to be patient: you just recently applied!
Second, this is my advice, drawn from my experience only, so you can take it or leave it, but this is what happened to me. I moved (stayed with the same service center, i only moved to another address in the same town!), filled out AR-11 and called, got a confirmation by mail at my new address (like you) ... Waited and waited for my oath letter for 4 months after the interview, got all worked up...Suddenly my previous landlord (i thank this man so much!) called me and said he saw a letter from the local DO for me in the mail. It turned out to be my oath letter!!! It was at my old address for 2 weeks. It was never forwarded by the post office. Things happen. I did everything according to the law and they still messed up the info in their records in the local DO!
If you have anybody you know at your old address - let them know, ask them to let you know if they see an envelope from INS...I hope my case was an accident and chances are you will be fine :) I wish you all the best in your waiting process!