Vermont SESA...

mygc_us

Hi guys,

My employer says they are going to file my LC for Greencard from Vermont.
Surprisingly, I'm not seeing a existing thread that talks about Vermont SESA. Anybody know why and whats going on?

Appreciate replies.

mygc_us

Anybody?

Is Vermont not accepting SESA applications?

I don't see a single tracker or a single thread that talks about Vermont SESA.

Please...if somebody can reply to this, it would be great.

Rgds,

mygc_us

There are 3 steps involved in a GC process :
1- Labour Certification
2- I-140
3- I-1485
Step 1 is done with whichever State SESA and Regional dept you're working in (i.e if you're in New York, it would be New York, you should therefore refer to the appropriate forum "New York SESA")
Step 2 and 3 are linked to a Center (Vermont if you're in a State close to New York).

hope this helps

Hi,

I know about this and I'm in the US for 7 years now.

This is my second GC application. My employer is saying that he is going to file from Vermont.

I'm just wondering as to why people don't have separate Vermont SESA trackers or discussions about LC filed from Vermont (both SESA and DOL).

Appreciate replies.

hi, I am new here and have a question. I have applied for GC thru Vermont(non-RIR) and my lawyer has just submitted the recruitment summary (after job posting) to SESA. How long does it usually take to get SESA approval., so that it can be forwarded to Federal?

Mine is applied from vermont also. I think they are not processing any cases as the dates are not moved since last 4/5 months. They might have sent all the cases to BEC. I will try to find out more details from my attorney.

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching