Vermont Service center closed for Emergency for few days!!!!!!!!!!!

Initially, when someone posted I thought that he/she was joking. But after I talked with others in my company and lawyers, they said indeed VSC has closed down for few days for some emergency. God knows what that emergency is. All I know at this point is this is just temporary and may last for 3-4 weeks only.

Vermont Center Closed Temporarily....

After trying continuously for 30 mins. got the VSC Nbr. Was happy that I would get an opportunity to speak to an IIO, but was frustrated to know that "We are temporarily closed due to an emergency...Blah!!Blah!!"

PD - July 01, 1999.
RD - July 12, 2001
ND - Aug 28, 2001.
EAC - 01-257-xxxx

I mean this GC process is wearing out my patience.

some questions..

When did they close?

How did your lawyer know they were closed for 3 weeks?

How did people around your office know its closed for 2-3 weeks?

This sux. 9/11 - > Anthrax -> Restructuring -> Security measures -> now emergency?? I think we are perhaps one of the most unlucky batch.

How can people just close down operations? I guess the INS doesnt give a damn about tax payer\'s money!

Maintain your patience people!

chill

Field Office Closings
5/9/02

For the latest information on office closings, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Offices Closed Today:

All offices are following their regular schedules. Public hours may be found on each field office webpage.

Scheduled Office Closings:

There are no scheduled office closings at this time.

just called the national costumer service

the representative confirmed that there is No information about the closing, please stop the rumer!

This is just BS

VSC AVM frequently plays this kind of message all the time. If you believe the AVM, then you have to believe in Gospel too.

What kinda crappy posting is this?

I dont see the logic and also dont approve such postings.

Have you been talking to people like oneaday who prays that EB3 should regress?

I just called VSC.

It says they are temporarily closed for emergency.

But doesn\'t say for how many days.....

Samina

THIS GUY IS A LIAR. I JUST SPOKE TO AN IIO SOMETIME BACK

This guy is a liar, I spoke to an IIO sometime back and she said that some August cases have been assigned to officers.

guys.....shusterman is playing a very strange message....as part of

the news ticker.......

it\'s time for the visa bulletin to come out for the month of June.....it says that DOS is playing visa bulletin for the month of April......is that a premonition for retrogression of dates....this is very very scary.....

Stop the VSC Closing Rumor Please!!!

There is people called in this morning: Alien Labour, jf77rkz6 ,and kia See their posting.
If you want the truth, just go to INS’s web site at:
http://www.ins.gov/graphics/index.htm

Field Office Closings
       5/9/02
For the latest information on office closings, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
Offices Closed Today:
All offices are following their regular schedules. Public hours may be found on each field office webpage.
Scheduled Office Closings:
There are no scheduled office closings at this time.

Stop the rumor right now. It is disgusting.

No Title

Why people don\'t call themselves and just post message and call other people liar? It only hurt other people\'s feeling. We are all get together here to try to figure out what\'s going on.

Just talked to IIO and indeed the office has closed temporarily.

NO specific reason was given, but as lawyer said it is for 3-4 weeks.
There is also talks to tranfer July/August(some not all) cases to respective local INS offices to balance loads. Cases filed with VSC from states which otherwise lie in TSC,CSC, or NSC will be tranferred. This happens like in my company, because we are headquartered in Pennsylvania we filed in VSC eventhough we are in NC which comes under TSC. This is just for July/August where there is huge pile of cases. This is good news as all applications will be moving instead of a huge pile.