Vermont OPT Tracker

gnandiga

Hello,

I am starting the tracker for the present processing dates at the vermont service centre. I request everyone who has applied for OPT recently post here so that we can track the processing dates.

Thanks and All the best

My Details:
OPT Application date: 03/28/2006
OPT start date: 05/16/2006
Accepted Date: Not yet
EAD reception date: Not yet

Re: VSC OPT tracker

Hi
If you sent your application on 03/28/06 and havent received the notice of action (Reciept Date) yet, then I think you need to be worried. Try to find out why you did not yet get the NOA. You may also check with your bank if the check you sent out to VSC has been cashed and find the tracking # at the back of the cancelled check.

I applied for OPT EAD to TSC. I sent my application my express mail on 05/17/06 and it was delivered at TSC on 05/18/06. Still waiting to get the NOA and reciept date.
Good luck and keep us posted.
Sridevi

Hello,

I am starting the tracker for the present processing dates at the vermont service centre. I request everyone who has applied for OPT recently post here so that we can track the processing dates.

Thanks and All the best

My Details:
OPT Application date: 03/28/2006
OPT start date: 05/16/2006
Accepted Date: Not yet
EAD reception date: Not yet

Receipt Date

I have sent the Application well before 03/28/2006 and recevied a receipt dated 03/28/2006.

Thanks for the info. Keep posting.

as of 05/08/06 AILA report shows that VSC is processing EAD's with reciept date of 03/13/06. I think you should be getting you EAD soon may be by the beginning of june.
Good luck and keep us posted.

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=8767|6722

Here are my tracking details for OPT EAD at TSC.

RD: 05/19/2006
ND:
Check Cashed: 05/24/06 (Cashier's check)
LUD1: 05/23/06

I will keep updating as days progress. If anyone of u have vapplied for OPT please post your details.
Thanks
Sridevi

Congrats! My RD is 05/19/2006...at TSC. I am still waiting. Did you get your card? Can you please post when you get your card by mail?
Thanks
Sridevi

Hi, I got my receipt date in vermont for OPT application as may 13th, 2006. No news after that. It has been more than two months and the general processing time updates(latest one on jul11th) in their website says processing dates only till april 14th. any idea how long it takes to get a EAD... Is anybody out there with a similar situation