Vermont center applicants,,,

jungleehiren

Registered Users (C)
:confused: my application received date is - april 4
and notice date is april 18
and my application has still not been approved,,,even i hant been asked for any additions documents,,,,
is there any one who applied on the same date and havnt heard ne thing from USICS?
its been now almost 4 months i applied for my H1b,,
my applicatin receipt 3 digits are 143,, (eac-06 143-xxxxx)
can anyone tell me,,how long should i wait,,or should i pay for premium processing now,,,,???

Thank you :confused:

My receipt date is 2nd may EAC 06 155.......no RFE no approval....dont know what they are doing...... thinking of getting premium processing..
Is there any way to enquire???

i think i am gonna wait till the end of the month and if i dont hear from USCIS ,,,i am goin 2 pay $1000 for premium processing,,
i m really in bad situation,,right now,,my opt has expired on 31st july,,,
i cant work till 1st of oct..and i still hvnt heard anything from em,,
and plus,,i m not sure i am gonna get new I-94 or not,,,
hoping 2 hear something from em soon
good luck 2 u,,

Hi

Hi
My receipt date is april 29th and I have an RFE dated august 15th from VSC ......
So dnt worry ...u will get urs ina few days time..........

frostrated said:
try calling up customer service and see what they can tell you regarding the dates.

Customer service is even worse. They said they are processing applications with receipt date 2nd april( same as posted on uscis site). And the lady asked me to enquire only after 6 months of filing. And they have no other information.

i called customer service,,but they told me,,they are processing the application with receipt date of 2nd april,,,,but i know its not true,,
my roommate's application receipt date was 4th april,,and notice date was 18th april,,same as mine,,and he got his aproval on 22nd of July,,,a month ago,,and i hvnt heard anything from them,,,i dont understand ,,whts wrong now,,,this is frustrating,,,

Hi
My application date is May 10 and on Aug 1 i got a notification that my case has been transferred to Lincoln NE(Nebraska Service Center).
I also applied for my H4 extension on aug 7th as my current H4 is expiring on Aug 22.
I havnt heard anything from USCIS ever since.
Has any one else's case has been trasferred to Nebraska?????

Apitu,

Apparently, there were close to 5000 cases that transferred out of Vermont for speedier processing to Nebraska and Texas. I read it some where on USCIS website. Hope this helps.

ImmiCrap said:
Apitu,

Apparently, there were close to 5000 cases that transferred out of Vermont for speedier processing to Nebraska and Texas. I read it some where on USCIS website. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. It does help to know that it is a normal process. :)

finally,, on monday i changed my application 2 premium processing,,
they got my request on tuesday,,
they processed my application on wednesday,,and approved on thursday morning at 9,,,damn,,,they didnt do anything in 5 months,,and after paying $1000 extra it took em to process one day,,great,,,
any ways,,thnks all of u,,,
good luck,,to the ppl who are waiting for their approval,,
adios

hey congrats!!

did u get I 94?? why u were not sure whether I 94 will come or not?
what does ur status say now? They have issued one RFE for me...I am waiting for that. with the rfe response I will be sending PP fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com