Vermont AVM updated

mission mission

Registered Users (C)
Rd: May 1st. Checked AVM last night, Message changed to Finger prints received on Dec 31st and processing will resume. Any clues as to how long the wait will be to get approval now.

strictly based on rd

The process date has nothing to do with FP message. It is strictly based on RD. Right now they are still processing RD March 15. God helps VSC.

I did mine FP on 11/27/01

called VSC AVM, and got the similar answer: FP result has been received from FBI, and the process has been resumed, current are reviewing the result and will notify the decision. Is that a problem? if not how long might take them to review my I-485 then?

Thanks

almost the same

RD July/2001, FP November/2001 any idea how long it might take to AD ?
If they are processing March is it 4 month from now or ?

Even My AVM updated on Jan 14th

FP date : Dec 1st
DEc 6 : AVM Message : FP collected and under review
Jan 14: AVM Message : FP results recd. and processing has resumed
PD : Dec 99, RD: Aug 01, ND : Sep 01
AD : ??!!

I am guessing that AVMs for FP\'s are updated bi-weekly on Mondays. The last time people posted was on Dec 31(Monday) when most of the AVMs updated, and again On Jan 14th(Monday)

Hey thab, Are you sure you have read in VSC board.

I know that CSC is approving MAY cases. Can you post details pls.

impossible

Don\'t dream on it. VSC is processing RD March 15. Those approved May cases are from CSC. Period.

June 1st case message changed, so what?

Heard AVM changed to "...received...resume" sometime back. RD 6/1/01 ND 8/1/01 FP 12/11/01. AVM change was about on 1/15/02. So I guess about 1 month after successful FP and FBI scrunity, AVM will change

JimZ

Heard AVM changed to "...process resumed"

RD 5/2001 ND 8/2001 FP 10/2001. AVM changed on 1/04/02.
I think VSC put May and June cases doing something.

ya ya its CSC

ya i am sorry its CSC, somebody pasted that under VSC processing times. sorry guys

Same Message

I got the same message from VSC "received PF Jan 10. .. has been resumed..".But here is no one post about it need how long time to process from this message change.