Veni, Vidi, Vici, APPROBI

SirZ

Registered Users (C)
I came, I saw, I conquered, I got APPROVED!!!

2003 06 23 Filing
2005 02 16 Approval

Me, Spouse and Two kids.

Also, a co-worker, who does not visit rupnet/immigration portal was approved with his wife and two kids, his filing date was about a week after mine.

So when you see my approval line in rupnet, count it as 8!

5 years to Naturalization... the clock has started. Thanks everyone for all the fun.

SirZ said:
I came, I saw, I conquered, I got APPROVED!!!

2003 06 23 Filing
2005 02 16 Approval

Me, Spouse and Two kids.

Also, a co-worker, who does not visit rupnet/immigration portal was approved with his wife and two kids, his filing date was about a week after mine.

So when you see my approval line in rupnet, count it as 8!

5 years to Naturalization... the clock has started. Thanks everyone for all the fun.

Hearty Congrats SirZ !! N'joy your FREEDOM :) :)

Congratulations! Buy a short gun and a rifle and play with them like rednecks.

SirZ's Data

Since:
2003 06 23 Filing
2005 02 16 Approval

So:
(2005 02 16) - (2003 06 23) = 19593 Days = 53.68 Years (19593/365)

Last edited by a moderator:
Veni Vidi Congratulati

I came (to the forum), I saw (SirZ got approved), I congratulated (SirZ on his good fortune).

Ok, not sure whats COB, here is as much of the details as I can remember:

PD: 15 Feb 2002
ND: 23 Jun 2003
FP: Early April 2004
AD: 16 Feb 2005

It took 3 years and 1 day from start to finish.

I had no LUD changes that I noticed, mind you I only checked once every 10 days or so. No RFE.

Ok, I am guessing COB is country of birth, lets say mine is somewhere in Eastern Europe. Another rupnet user (Deepsoul, see Jun 2003) filed about 4 days after me, was approved about 4 days before me, born in the same country as me. The other guy at work, a Canuck w/ 3 dependents, filed about a week later, approved the same day as me.

EB category-?

SirZ said:
Ok, not sure whats COB, here is as much of the details as I can remember:

PD: 15 Feb 2002
ND: 23 Jun 2003
FP: Early April 2004
AD: 16 Feb 2005

It took 3 years and 1 day from start to finish.

I had no LUD changes that I noticed, mind you I only checked once every 10 days or so. No RFE.

Ok, I am guessing COB is country of birth, lets say mine is somewhere in Eastern Europe. Another rupnet user (Deepsoul, see Jun 2003) filed about 4 days after me, was approved about 4 days before me, born in the same country as me. The other guy at work, a Canuck w/ 3 dependents, filed about a week later, approved the same day as me.

What was your category - eb3?