VC ReceiptDate on 5/26 BUT...

trendsetter

Registered Users (C)
Guys..i'm in a unique situation where in my applic has reached vermount center on 26 th...my emp got receipt num via email on 31 st..but wen i checked in the USCIS site, it has receiving date of 31 st...wat's the twist in it?...how come they kept the date as 31 st as they announced that they r not accepting applics beyond 26 th?...I have applied for premium processing...

r there anyone in the same situation?...

pls share ur views on this?...

is it like USCIS is yet 2 update their site with correct dates?

or it's typo?

my only ray of hope is email from vermount ceneter...after all, i never expected this quota will got over by 26 th...anyways,pls advise me folks...

thanks in advance..

I’m also in the same situation.

I’m also in the same situation.

My application send on 17th and received by INS on 19th and i got an email which says the application was received on 19th of may, I checked online and it says my application was received on may 27th.
Will i come under the 2007 quota?

thanx in advace for ur suggestions....

My case was filed on May 22nd

Lawyer said my case was filed on May 22nd. I haven't received anything so far, no email, no receipt date....

Did you receive the email or your lawyer got it?

In my experience, Once USCIS recieve application it take couple of days to enter them in to the system which shows on the notice.
This year as they recieved thousands of applications in last week they said they were lagging in entering all of them in to the system. So that expalins why actual recieved date is different from reciept date you see. I beleive you guys are safe as USCIS said they accept applications recieved on or before May 26th. But again USCIS is full of suprises...so pray for good and GOOD LUCK.

My H1 is approved

I received an email from Vermont centre. It says my h1b has been approved on June 23.

Physical received date-—---19th May
Online received date-------27th May
Approved date--------------23rd June
EAC ---------------------- EAC06-(177)-00000

Thank you all for your help. Don’t worry if your online status shows received on 27th. Soon you will get Approval.