Validity of green card in case of being revoked

AmericanWannabe

Registered Users (C)
I have a question. If someone gets a green card by
fraud and thuse his GC is revoked. Then
is his GC before revocation still valid in retrospect?
And all the fruits produced under that are still valid?

Firther more, what if the issue in question is the citizenship.
Say if such person serve jury duty in many trials, will
all these trials be declared as mistrial after the person
was deported?

Why would someones GC be revoked at all?

In USA there seems to be so much crime and other illegal bad stuff being committed by its citizens themselves, born and brought up here in this country.Just to mention the over crowded jails in USA with all kinds of criminalssometimes even well known celebrities are in the news for DWI,DUI and other stuff.I feel embarrassingly humane not to post all that bad stuff the american born(some) citizens(they belong to all ethnicities) commit even as teenagers which is a shame. I only feel sorry for those american born citizens.

Going by the same criteria even those American born citizens SHOULD be stripped of their citizenships and all other priveliges.

Has any ones GC /Citizenship has been revoked? If so can they post the reasons behind that?

That would be interesting to know.

Those 1000 revocations/year that you mentioned are most probably for these reasons.

Not living in the USA for more than 1 or two years at a single stretch without even visiting USA briefly for a day or two to SAVE the GC.

In case of obtaining the GC through marriage I believe THAT marriage should last some like 2 or 3 years, IF NOT the GC that is obtained after a years comp[letion of that marriage gets cancelled which makes a lot of sense.

As far as I 'am aware of these above reasons are mentioned again and again all over like at INS centers and are a part and parcel of those entire GC processes actually.They are probably mentioned in the INS booklets for N400 etc.In a way gc is conditional unlike a citizenship. Especially if obtained through a marriage eventhough that GC is in ones hand after a years of marriage for the next 2 years.And then the absense rule from the USA aith a GC status when applied technically makes it conditional as well.

American jails are crowded because American police
and prosecutors are tough. In many third world
countries that bosat they have lower rate of crime,
husbands can beat wives and childrens without
any legal consequences, but they would have been
lanede in jail if in USA. In my country, DUI will
not land drivers in jail if there is no one killed.
AT most the license is revoked.